Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
Taber’s 22 brings meanings to life!
In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere,
Taber’s 22 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical,
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of
expert consulting editors and consultants, representing nearly every
health care profession, ensures that the content reflects the most
current healthcare information.
A wealth of resources puts the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips…
- FREE, 1-year subscription to Taber’s Online, powered by Unbound Medicine, and now with annual updates—puts all of the knowledge of Taber’s at your fingertips.
- FREE, Taber’s Flash, a flash card app—simplifies studying.
- Web, mobile, and print platforms—ensure access in any setting.
- Crossword puzzles, flashcards, and listen-and-learn activities—meet the needs of visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learners.
- Over 30,000 audio pronunciations—build speaking confidence.
Hardcover: 2880 pages
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 22 edition (May 14, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds