ICD-10 Snapshot 2016 Coding Cards ICD-10-PCS
ICD-10 procedural coding is a snap when using the ICD-10-PCS Snapshot coding card collection. The package collection of 16 ring-bound cards total 32 pages. This coding card collection makes ICD-10-PCS coding easier to understand.
The AMA coding card package offers a snapshot of the configuration of ICD-10-PCS, providing greater understanding of the organizational structure and complexities of ICD-10 procedural codes. Definitions and charts simplify the meaning of character values for Snapshot users.
ICD-10-PCS 2016 Snapshot includes the following content:
- Character definitions
- Section values
- Medical surgical section body system values
- Root operation groups
- Medical and surgical root operations definitions
- Body part key
- Medical and surgical section approach definitions
- Device definitions
- Device key
- Device aggregation table
- Qualifier definitions
- Tips and guidelines
This easy-to-use, ring-bound package of reference cards helps health care providers and staff members master the intricacies of ICD-10-PCS.
Features of the card include:
- Educational focus — accelerates one’s ability to learn the complexities of ICD-10-PCS so using the code set becomes less daunting
- Instant access — compiles and condenses the important information needed to properly code with ICD-10-PCS
- Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
- Convenience and a competitive price — means a Snapshot can be affordably placed in every work area