ICD-10 Snapshot 2016 Coding Card Anesthesia
Diagnostic coding is a snap when using these coding cards. Available for 24 medical specialties, they allow health care professionals to easily locate a desired specialty-specific ICD-10-CM code.
These 2016 AMA coding cards offer a snapshot of the ICD-10-CM codebook, providing the most commonly reported diagnostic codes and associated guidelines for a specialty. The cards detail the specificity required to improve documentation. Pushpin icons help Snapshot users connect coding tips back to specific codes. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to quickly locate a desired code.
Features of the card include:
- AMA exclusive! Guidelines and tips — make coding more accurate and complete
- Alphabetical layout — makes locating a code quick and easy to accurately reflect a patient’s condition
- Tailor-made content for a particular specialty — reflects the uniqueness of the specialist’s frequently used codes
- Instant portability — fits easily into the codebook
- Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
- Convenience and a competitive price — means a Snapshot can be affordably placed in every work area