ICD-10-PCS 2017 Quick Reference
Available for Pre-Order - November 2016
Formerly known as the ICD-10-PCS Snapshot cards, the new Quick Reference makes ICD-10-PCS coding easier to understand.
This quick reference booklet details the configuration of ICD-10-PCS, providing greater understanding of the organizational structure and complexities of ICD-10 procedural codes. Definitions and charts simplify the meaning of character values.
ICD-10-PCS 2017 Quick Reference includes the following content:
- Character definitions
- Section values
- Medical surgical section body system values
- Root operation groups
- Medical and surgical root operations definitions
- Body part key
- Medical and surgical section approach definitions
- Device definitions
- Device key
- Device aggregation table
- Qualifier definitions
- Tips and guidelines
This new booklet format still contains the same great content that helps health care providers and staff members master the intricacies of ICD-10-PCS.
Features of the Quick Reference include:
- Updated codes! Content updates reflect the 2017 ICD-10 addendum
- Educational focus — accelerates one’s ability to learn the complexities of ICD-10-PCS so using the code set becomes less daunting
- Instant access — compiles and condenses the important information needed to properly code with ICD-10-PCS
- Convenience and a competitive price — means an ICD-10-PCS Quick Reference can be provided affordably to each employee