2016 ICD-10-CM Complete Code Set
The book 3 volume book set is the Complete ICD-10-CM Code Set for 2016.
The book is:
- Available – the 2016 edition is shipping NOW
- Complete – over 2,130 pages
- Concise – abridged tabular listing of the specialty's common codes
- Quick – shortened code descriptions for faster scanning
- Referenced – relevant guidelines highlighted within the tabular list
- Mapped - code level ICD9 mappings
- Focused - a customized alphabetic index just for this specialty
- Ideal - for use as a daily coding reference
Plus it includes:
- Documentation Samples - Provider Documentation Guides to ensure highest specificity
- Mapping - GEM-based ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping for specialty codes
- Concise Overview - ICD-10-CM Structure with specialty specific examples
- Alerts - for male, female, age, pregnancy, newborn and manifestation codes
- Guidelines - full CDC/CMS ICD-10-CM Guidelines
- Neoplasms - complete Neoplasms index
- Drug Table - complete Drug and Chemicals index
And it features:
- Large, easy-to-read font
- Wide margins for notes
- Highest specificity codes are in bold and easy to find
- ICD-9 codes linked to each ICD-10-CM code
- No distracting and confusing backgrounds or text colors
InstaCode's ICD-10-CM books were designed by coders - for coders. Special features were incorporated including reduced descriptions, bolded highest-specificity codes, alerts, guideline references, ICD9 code references and wide margins for lots of notes. Plus a font size that coders can actually read. These books were created for everyday use by coders, billers and practice managers.
ICD-10 will mark one of the biggest changes to health care in the United States since 1979. The right tools and information can help you transition without experiencing revenue losses. InstaCode Institute has done the work for you by creating an ICD-10-CM book customized for and containing only the most commonly reported diagnoses codes for this specialty. GEMs mapping of these codes along with the Alphabetic Index and a uniquely abridged Tabular List make this book truly specific to this specialty.
As the patient note is the center of all coding and billing, we especially address provider documentation in a unique way while providing tools and information that will help providers be better prepared for the details that must be added to all documentation. Finally, the book contains a mini ICD-10-CM coding review with plenty of examples to increase understanding and promote a successful implementation. Let us help you get ready for implementation by October 1, 2015.
Do you want to see what's inside? Watch this video: