ICD-10-CM 2018 Chronic Disease Coding Cards: Diabetes / Obesity / Hypertension / Hyperlipidemia
Available for Pre-Order - Shipping on August 2017
A great tool for physicians and risk adjustment coders dealing with hierarchical condition category (HCC) coding and those practices submitting claims to Medicare.
Build a code in a compliant and efficient manner by navigating through a series of color coded choices. Once you arrive at a green box, your code is complete. Code to the highest degree of specificity with this card.
This series contains five coding cards. Each two-sided card features multiple related diseases.
Diagnostic and risk-adjustment coding for chronic diseases is simple and easy when using the new ICD-10-CM 2018 Chronic Disease Coding cards.
- AMA EXCLUSIVE! Unique color-coded selection process — makes the options more obvious and coding more accurate and complete
- Methodology that ensures specificity — helps avoid incomplete codes and rejected claims
- Common risk-adjusted diagnoses — includes codes commonly coded incorrectly in risk adjustment
- Unique visual design — clarifies for the physician the documentation requirements for coding a specific diagnosis
- Instant portability — fits easily into the codebook
- Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
- Convenience at an affordable price — means these quick reference chronic disease cards can be placed in every work area