HIPAA Plain and Simple, Third Edition
With the recently published final rule for HIPAA, organizations need the latest information and tools to implement systems to ensure compliance. AMAsHIPAA Plain & Simple: After the Final Ruleprovides the details, analysis and guidance on HIPAA and HITECH you need to succeed in your practice.
With AMA's HIPAA Plain & Simple: After the Final Rule, you'll understand the complex regulation of HIPAA and HITECH so your office can take immediate action and achieve HIPAA compliance sooner. The stronger HIPAA privacy and security safeguards and better protection for electronic health data included in the final rule means that you need an accessible, easy-to-understand guide to all of the details surrounding this important change. This third edition expands upon the topics of enforcement, the accounting of disclosures, and contracts with and disclosures to business associates, while providing new content on migrating to operating rules and meaningful use.
HIPAA Plain & Simple: After the Final Rule expands upon previous HIPAA publications from the AMA in the areas of:
- Latest HIPAA privacy and security safeguards
- Better protection for electronic health data
- Details and analysis of HIPAA and HITECH
- Enforcement and the accounting of disclosures
- Contracts with and disclosures to business associates
- New content on migrating to operating rules and meaningful use
New to this edition! Downloadable and customizable forms