Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook - Pain, Neurology, and Mental Disorders
The Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook: Pain, Neurology, and Mental Disorders is a supplement to the AMA Guides® to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition. It explores simple and complex disorders to help users appropriately apply new methodology and understand key differences between the Guides Sixth and prior editions.
Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook: Pain, Neurology, and Mental Disorders is a useful addition to the complex field of disability impairment. It will help readers interested in the practical application and understanding of impairment ratings to:
- Apply the new methodology to impairment evaluations of pain, central and peripheral nervous system disorders, and mental and behavioral disorders
- Summarize the new criteria for differentiators, including functional assessments
- Learn how physical and mental examination findings are emphasized in the clinical assessment of pain, nervous system and mental disorders
- Interpret individual variation and treatment effects in the assessment of pain, nervous system and mental and behavioral-related impairment
- Demonstrate how to select the optimal diagnosis when more than one diagnosis may be applicable
Stay Current With the Evaluation of Pain, Neurology, and Mental Disorders
Based on the new principles of AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition, this helpful resource explores chapters on pain-related impairment, central and peripheral nervous system, and mental and behavioral disorders. This workbook helps readers gain a stronger understanding of functional assessments, physical and mental examination findings and objective clinical tests.
Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook: Pain, Neurology, and Mental Disorders provides an excellent resource, geared toward a multi-disciplinary audience. Content includes:
- Tips and strategies to assist adjusters, physicians and lawyers with the application of the concepts presented in the Guides Sixth
- 80 content-based questions with answers, rationales and thought-provoking tips
- A 50-question self-assessment test