Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook - Lower Extremity
The Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook: Lower Extremities is a supplement to the AMA Guides® to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition. It explores the lower extremities chapter to help users appropriately apply new methodology and understand key differences between the Guides Sixth and prior editions.
The Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook: Lower Extremities helps professionals explore how to correctly determine lower extremity impairment based on physical examination, functional history and clinical studies, as well as how to appropriately apply the new methodology and understand the key differences between Guides Sixth and prior editions.
Guides Sixth Impairment Training Workbook: Lower Exremities features important information designed to help professionals:
- Accurately apply the new principles, methodology, and processes for evaluation of lower extremity impairments, as indicated in the Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition
- Explain the transition and differences between the DRE method to the diagnosis-based impairment (DBI) as the new method for assessing and evaluating lower extremity conditions or illness
- Recognize the new criteria for differentiators, including functional assessments and objective test results as measured in the clinical assessment of impairment evaluations
- Evaluate individual variation and treatment effects in assessment of the lower extremities
- Demonstrate comprehension and ability to select the optimal diagnosis when more than one diagnosis can be used to describe a condition or illness