2019 CPT Professional and CPT QuickRef APP Bundle NEW
Available for Pre-Order Shipping September 2018
Gain the app with all of its premium content for only $35 more than the price of the codebook alone. A combined savings of almost $65 off of list price.
CPT QuickRef app is accessible by mobile device only.
This print and digital coding package includes one spiral-bound copy of CPT® Professional 2019 and free access to all premium content available in the CPT® QuickRef app (accessible by mobile device only). Premium app content includes the following:
Coding and Billing Pack 2019
Use your mobile device to access all CPT codes, AMA and CMS '95 and '97 guidelines, modifiers, procedural illustrations, clinical examples and links to relevant CPT® Assistant articles.
CPT® Assistant Archive 1990 — 2018
Access the full content of all CPT Assistant issues (1990–2018) using your mobile device.
CPT Professional codebook
Read more about the features contained within CPT 2019 Professional Edition.
CPT QuickRef app
The fully loaded CPT QuickRef app combines the best of AMA’s CPT content with billing tools to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work you perform. Features of the CPT QuickRef app with premium content include:
- The latest information — Receive updates from the cloud when new RVUs and proprietary laboratory analysis (PLA) codes are released or when technical corrections are made to 2019 CPT codes
- Two editions of the CPT code set — Easily navigate between 2018 and 2019 code sets to ensure the codes in use during a patient visit are recognized at the time of the year-end code transition
- Favorites — Select the codes you use most and save them to your favorites list
- Facility and non-facility RVUs — Use federal data on facility and non-facility work and practice expense values
- GPCIs — Set your region’s geographic practice cost index to calculate accurate Medicare payments for each procedure
- Global days — Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to a given procedure
- Illustrations — Better understand complex procedures with AMA-created illustrations
- Clear references to CPT Assistant articles — View article titles instead of date and page number references found in other resources