CPT® Professional 2017 Print and Digital Bundle
The best source for every CPT® coding decision, whether simple or complex, the CPT® Professional Print and Digital Bundle combines three unparalleled sources of information at an affordable price.
Digital products accessible by mobile device only
From simple to complex CPT® coding decisions, the CPT® Professional Print and Digital Bundle helps users code successfully. The bundle combines three unparalleled sources of information at an affordable price.
The CPT® Professional Print and Digital Bundle includes one (1) spiral-bound, printed copy of the CPT® Professional 2017 Edition and the following digital app-based resources:
- CPT® Assistant Digital Archive — Access every CPT® Assistant article (1991-2016) on your mobile device
- CPT® Professional App — Use up to 5 mobile devices to lookup CPT codes, select E/M codes with our powerful wizard and hyperlink to CPT® Assistantarticles relevant to a CPT code
These resources provide professional coders with two ways to find the correct CPT code: traditional look-up using the CPT® Professional codebook, or the digital power of the CPT® Professional App.
App highlights include:
- Quick CPT code lookup capability
- Complete 2017 CPT code descriptions, vignettes, clinical examples, RVUs and CPT Assistant® references
- E/M code selection wizard, offering CPT, CMS 95 or CMS 97 guidelines at the coder’s discretion
- The latest information — Updates from the cloud when new RVUs are released or when technical corrections are made to the 2017 CPT® codes
- Easy to understand CPT® Assistant references — Featuring curated article titles instead of the date and page numbers found in other resources
- Toggle between annual code sets — Easy navigation between the 2016 and 2017 code sets to ensure that at the year-end code set transition, the codes in use at the time of the patient encounter will be displayed
- Procedural illustrations — Simple line illustrations that bring clarity and understanding to complex procedures
- Facility and non-facility RVUs — Federal data on facility and non-facility work and practice expense values
- Global days — Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to the procedure to determine if current services are within the follow-up period
- Searchable CPT® Assistant database — Search the full database by CPT® code or keyword
- Simple process to activate the app — 1) Download from app store; 2) register 3) scan the QR code on the book 4) start using