CPT Coding Essentials for Anesthesiology/Pain Management 2017 NEW
Available for Pre-Order - Shipping December 2016
This comprehensive resource offers the information needed to accurately code for anesthesiology and pain management. Optimized for medical necessity and reimbursement understanding, this guide focuses on a subset of pain management surgeries, medicine and ancillary services CPT® codes chosen by experts who take into consideration utilization, denial risk and complexity.
CPT® Coding Essentials for Anesthesiology & Pain Management 2017contains plain English descriptions of each CPT® code, coding tips, CPT® to ICD-10-CM crosswalks and other valuable information making specialty coding easier and more efficient than ever.
Additionally, specialty-tailored sections offering detailed explanations of anatomy, physiology and documentation needed for relevant sections of ICD-10-CM make this the most complete code book companion on the market.
CPT® Coding Essentials for Anesthesiology & Pain Management 2017 allows you to access useful, definitive, specialty-specific coding information beyond what is provided in a full procedural code book. It supports decision-making for compliant code selection with contextually relevant billing/coverage rules and tips, and helps to reduce denials and requests for additional documentation.
- 2017 CPT® codes — for anesthesiology & pain management
- Powerful crosswalks — identify medical necessity with CPT® to ICD-10-CM crosswalks
- Plain English descriptions — for hundreds of cardiology codes/code groups
- Code-specific RVUs — determine fees, global days, assistant-at-surgery and prior approval at a glance
- CPT® coding guidelines — the official guidelines from the American Medical Association
- NCCI edits — help identify which codes are bundled and which codes can be billed separately
- High-quality, annotated illustrations — provide visual clarification for coding
- Pub 100 references
- Anatomy and physiology overview — for ICD-10-CM pain mangement conditions
- Overview of documentation requirements — for ICD-10-CM pain management diagnoses