CPT Changes 2018: An Insider's View
Available for Pre-order - Shipping on November 2017
For a better understanding of the CPT® code set, rely on the best-selling CPT® Changes 2018: An Insider's View. Find the meaning behind all of the changes noted by the symbols you've come to know within the AMA's CPT® Professional Edition codebook. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider's perspective into the CPT code set right from the source—the American Medical Association.
Get an insider’s perspective into the CPT® code set directly from the source — the AMA.
CPT® Changes 2018 explains the changes throughout the entire code.
AMA is a trusted authority when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT® code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
The 2018 edition features:
- Large page size and spiral binding
- Easy navigation
- Four-color printing to parallel CPT® Professional
- Two-column page layout for easy reading
- Rationales to communicate the reasons for — and the implications of — the changes
- Tables at the beginning of each section detailing the code changes within that section
- Subject-code index for quick search and access to codes and procedures