CPT Changes 2017: An Insider's View
For a better understanding of the CPT® code set, rely on the best-selling CPT® Changes 2017: An Insider's View. Find the meaning behind all of the changes noted by the symbols you've come to know within the AMA's CPT® Professional Editioncodebook. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider's perspective into the CPT code set right from the source—the American Medical Association.
Get an insider’s perspective into the CPT® code set directly from the source — the AMA.
CPT® Changes 2017 explains the changes throughout the entire code set, including those areas with some of the most noteworthy changes: Cardiovascular, Prolonged Office Services, Digestive, Radiation Oncology, Vaccines, and Pathology/Laboratory Testing.
AMA is a trusted authority when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT® code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
The 2017 edition features:
- Large page size and spiral binding
- Easy navigation
- Four-color printing to parallel CPT® Professional
- Two-column page layout for easy reading
- Rationales to communicate the reasons for — and the implications of — the changes
- Tables at the beginning of each section detailing the code changes within that section
- Subject-code index for quick search and access to codes and procedures