CPT Changes 2016: An Insider's View
For a better understanding of the CPT® code set, rely on the best-selling CPT® Changes 2016: An Insider's View. Find the meaning behind all of the changes noted by the symbols you've come to know within the AMA's CPT® Professional Editioncodebook.
Completely redesigned for ease of use and a better understanding of the changes. CPT® Changes 2016 features improved rationales to communicate the reasons for, and the implications of, the changes and much more.
In 2016, many CPT code changes will take effect. This edition of CPT Changeswill explain changes throughout the entire code set, including those areas with some of the most noteworthy changes: Cardiovascular, Prolonged Office Services, Digestive, Radiation Oncology, Vaccines, and Pathology/Laboratory Testing.
The new 2016 edition has been completely redesigned with:
- Larger page size and spiral binding
- New headings and tabs for easier navigation
- Four-color instead of two-color printing to parallel CPT Professional
- Two-column page layout for easier reading
- Improved rationales to communicate the reasons for — and the implications of — the changes
- New table at the beginning of each section detailing the code changes within that section
- New subject-code index for quick search and access to codes and procedures