CPT 2016 Express Reference Coding Card Orthopaedics
Each CPT® 2016 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate proper CPT coding by supplying more than 350 of the most commonly reported CPT codes per medical specialty.
Each double-sided, laminated CPT® 2016 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate proper CPT® coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT codes per medical specialty. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT codebook. A separate modifiers card lists all modifiers used with CPT and HCPCS codes.
Features of this card include:
- AMA exclusive! — CPT medium procedural descriptions, symbols and official CPT guidelines included on the specialty cards
- Illustrations from the CPT® 2016 Professional codebook — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes
- Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook
- Instant portability — cards fit easily into the codebook
- Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource made for daily use