Coding Manual Official Errata and Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines - 2017
(Plus $5.75 USPS Priority Mail Shipping)
CCO has assembled the perfect Errata book for Medical Coders and Billers containing the latest CPT™ and ICD-10-CM changes.
The Coding Manual Official Errata and Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines - 2017 book is a full-color 119-page, professional binder that includes:
- The latest errata from the current 2017 CPT™ manual and
- The latest errata from the current 2017 ICD-10-CM official guidelines.
This book received the thumbs up from the AAPC exam department for use during their certification tests as approved errata/guidelines that are allowed to be brought into the exam.
For your convenience, the pages have already been bubbled, highlighted and annotated using the popular BHAT™ method. This method was originally created in 1999 by Laureen Jandroep for CPT and further developed in 2015 by CCO Team Member Chandra Stephenson for ICD-10. You can learn more about this method and watch helpful videos at http://www.cco.us/bhat/.
The binder measures 8.5" x 11" and is delivered directly to you within 7-10 days.
Please note: This book only contains Errata. You will need to purchase the CPT™ and ICD-10-CM Manuals separately to obtain the full codesets.
Explanation of Highlighted Colors
- Yellow for important items
- Pink (might look like purple) for anywhere it says "NOT" or don't do something
- Green for any mention of procedures that need to be separately coded (only back in chapters 19-20)