AAPC CCC™ Certification Study Guide
The CCC™ study guide offers a comprehensive review of cardiology coding in preparation for the CCC™ exam. It covers all topics tested in the actual exam and is filled with practical examples; including an E/M chapter with examples that are specialty specific, using 1995 and 1997 CMS Documentation Guidelines. Also included is a 35-question Test Your Knowledge exam with answers and rationales.
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for the CCC™ exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CCC™ certification exam
- Written by the same people who wrote the CCC™ exam
- 35 Test Your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
- Answer key includes dissection of note for further clarification of proper coding.