2019 ICD-10 Snapshot Coding Card Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Available for Pre-Order Shipping October 2018
Diagnostic coding is a snap when using these coding cards. Available for 24 medical specialties, they allow health care professionals to easily locate a desired specialty-specific ICD-10-CM code.
These revised and up-to-date coding cards offer a snapshot of the ICD-10-CM codebook, providing commonly reported diagnostic codes and the associated guidelines for major specialties. The cards detail the specificity required to improve documentation. Pushpin icons help Snapshot card users connect coding tips back to specific codes. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to quickly locate a desired code.
This series contains 24 specialty-specific Snapshot cards updated to reflect the final 2019 code set.
Diagnostic coding is a snap when using the ICD-10-CM Snapshot coding cards.
- MIPS alerts for high priority measures provide the high-priority quality ID number assigned by CMS
- Guidelines and tips — make coding more accurate and complete
- Alphabetical layout — makes locating a code quick and easy to accurately reflect a patient’s condition
- Tailor-made content for a particular specialty — reflects the uniqueness of the specialty’s frequently used codes
- Instant portability — fits easily into the codebook
- Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
- Convenience and a competitive price — means needed Snapshot cards can be affordably placed in every work area