2019 ICD-10-CM Physician Edition
Selecting diagnosis codes is faster and easier with Buck's 2019 ICD-10-CM Physician Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this full-color manual ensures you learn the most accurate billing and reimbursement codes for medical services provided in the physicians’ office and out-patient settings. As coders need extensive knowledge to code with ICD-10-CM — and to choose from the thousands of possible codes — this edition makes it easier with colorful Netter’s Anatomy illustrations to help you understand anatomy and how it can affect your code choices. In addition, it comes with durable spiral binding, and includes a companion website with the latest coding news and updates.
- At-a-glance Guide to the Updates in the front of the book lists all new, revised, and deleted codes, providing at-a-glance lookup of the coding changes.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed in full in the Introduction, at the beginning of each chapter, and integrated within the code set, providing easier reference to coding rules when they are needed most.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy art is included in a separate section for easy reference and cross-referenced within the Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries, to help users understand anatomy and how it may affect choosing codes.
- Full-color design includes consistent color-coded symbols and text, providing easier access to codes and coding information.
- American Hospital Association's Coding Clinic® citations include official ICD-10-CM coding advice relating to specific codes and their usage.
- 182 illustrations provide visual orientation and enhance understanding of specific coding situations.
- Items are included throughout the Tabular List to ensure accurate coding, providing additional information on common diseases and conditions.
- Additional elements within specific codes define terms and add coding instructions relating to difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Symbols and highlights draw attention to codes that may require special consideration before coding, including: