2019 CPT Express Reference Coding Card: Orthopaedics
Available for Pre-Order Shipping December 2018
Each CPT® 2019 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate proper CPT coding by supplying more than 350 CPT codes per medical specialty.
Each double-sided, laminated CPT® 2019 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate proper CPT® coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT® codes per medical specialty. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT® codebook. A separate modifiers card lists all modifiers used with CPT® and HCPCS codes.
Careful analysis of payer data, medical specialty journals, and physician specialty statistics determine which codes are included in this card.
- AMA EXCLUSIVE! CPT medium descriptors, symbols, and official CPT guidelines included on the cards for each specialty
- Illustrations and tables from the CPT® 2019 Professional codebook — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes
- Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook
- Portability — cards fit easily into the codebook
- Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource suitable for daily use