2018 CPT Professional Codebook and CPT QuickRef APP Bundle
Available for Pre-order - Shipping on October 2017
The CPT QuickRef app literally puts CPT coding, guidance and billing tools in the palm of your hand. Package also includes CPT Professional 2018 codebook.
This print and digital coding package includes one spiral-bound copy of CPT® Professional 2018 and free access to all premium content available in the CPT® QuickRef app. Premium app content includes the following:
Coding and Billing Pack 2018
Use your mobile device to access all CPT codes, AMA and CMS '95 and '97 guidelines, modifiers, procedural illustrations, clinical examples and links to relevant CPT® Assistant articles.
CPT® Assistant Archive 1990 — 2017
Access the full content of all CPT Assistant issues (1990–2017) using your mobile device.
Access to the app content is valid through Dec. 31, 2018.
CPT Professional codebook
Read more about the features contained within CPT 2018 Professional Edition.
CPT QuickRef app
The fully loaded CPT QuickRef app combines the best of AMA’s CPT content with billing tools to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work you perform. Features of the CPT QuickRef app with premium content include:
- The latest information — Receive updates from the cloud when new RVUs and proprietary laboratory analysis (PLA) codes are released or when technical corrections are made to 2018 CPT codes
- Two editions of the CPT code set — Easily navigate between 2017 and 2018 code sets to ensure the codes in use during a patient visit are recognized at the time of the year-end code transition
- Favorites — Select the codes you use most and save them to your favorites list
- Facility and non-facility RVUs — Use federal data on facility and non-facility work and practice expense values
- GPCIs — Set your region’s geographic practice cost index to calculate accurate Medicare payments for each procedure
- Global days — Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to a given procedure
- Illustrations — Better understand complex procedures with AMA-created illustrations
- Clear references to CPT Assistant articles — View article titles instead of date and page number references found in other resources