2017 Reimbursement Guide for Gastroenterology
Available for Pre-order - Shipping on 12/31/2016
InstaCode's 2017 Specialty-Specific Reimbursement Guides are the evolution of InstaCode’s ICD-10-CM Coding books. This change is in response to the customer feedback we received, as well as the experience and contributions of coders, auditors, and providers on our team of subject matter experts.
We are excited to introduce a truly unique product that will be even more beneficial to the financial health of your practice.
Some of the new features include:
- ICD-10-CM Coding Fundamentals
- Clinical examples and Provider Documentation Guides (PDGs) to assist in accurate diagnosis coding
- Specialty-Specific Alphabetic Index and Tabular List
- Procedure & Supply Code Crosswalks for LCDs
- Risk adjustment (HCC) and MACRA information
- Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines
- Summary of the 2017 ICD-10-CM changes
The 2017 ICD-10-CM Comprehensive Codebook includes:
- Comprehensive official coding guidelines
- Easy-to-read Alphabetic Index, External Cause Index, and Drug & Neoplasm Tables
- All 70,000+ ICD-10-CM codes presented in an abridged Tabular List, making it easier for you to find the code you’re looking for.