CCO Recommended Textbooks, Overview & FAQ
Want to learn more about the CCO Bookstore? Not sure which year to purchase for your medical coding books? Watch the informative video below by Chandra for all your answers.
- 00:19 - How the menu works
- 00:50 - Which vendor to buy if you're testing with the AAPC
- 01:08 - CPT Standard vs Professional Edition
- 01:15 - Which vendor to use for ICD & HCPCS manuals
- 01:41 - Should you buy this year or next year's version
- 03:15 - When do new versions of ICD-10 manuals come out
- 03:28 - When do new versions of CPT and HCPCS manuals come out
List of All CCO Courses & Required Books
Note: We always recommend the Professional Edition of the manuals because they are color coded. The Standard Editions are not color coded.