Workbook for ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2019/2020 Edition
Reinforce your understanding of ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS medical coding with practical exercises! Corresponding to the chapters in ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2019/2020 Edition, this workbook lets you apply your coding knowledge to realistic medical records. This edition reflects the latest updates to ICD-10 and includes hundreds of engaging, interactive exercises to help you review concepts, develop skills, and prepare for successful employment as a medical coder.
- UPDATED ICD-10 codes and coding guidelines revisions ensure you have the most up-to-date information available.
- UPDATED codes for Pancreatitis, Diabetic Retinopathy, Fractures, GIST Tumors, Hypertensionand Myocardial Infarctions.
- Matching exercises, multiple-choice questions, coding questions, and case scenariosreinforce your understanding of key content in each chapter of the textbook.
- Hands-on activities and case studies help you to master coding concepts and apply them to actual health records and real-world scenarios.
- ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting are provided in each coding chapter to enhance your understanding of how to code accurately.
- Evolve companion website for the ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding textbook offers convenient online access to updates, partial answer keys, and coding guidelines.